Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Back from CKU - it's Design Team time!

It seems like I have been gone forever. My Cathy Z album track was awesome. Cathy has such a wonderful personality and spirit. It was really fun being in a class with her. My tablemates for that class were really cool too. Big shout-outs to my girls at the table in the back corner! I hope you all finished your albums.

There was a scrapbooking group from Chicago at CKU together. They had such cute matching pink and brown sweatsuits. Scrap on Sistahs! It makes me long for a club I can join in my area. I want to wear matching shirts too. :) Maybe we all can have matching shirts at Diversity Designs. Granted, we are all spread out across the country, but at least I would know someone somewhere matched me.

Speaking of Diversity Designs...the design team call is officially over. Finally, we can get to the good part - selecting our team. We have received so many amazing submissions it is going to be so hard for us to narrow it down. We are actually contemplating expanding the team a bit, to accommodate more talented artists.

It is so good to be back! I had a great time in Chicago, but I am oh so tired. I can't wait until the weekend so I can relax and renew.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are back from your weekend! sounds like so much fun. Can't wait to see what you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'm so glad you had fun. We all deserve it! Unfortunately I was unable to submit my entry's for the design team, never the less I can't wait to see your team designers and their work. It is an awesome work you're doing here, and I wish you big success!

    Scrap It Up!

    ReplyDelete