Monday, January 07, 2013

New for 2013! Before & After

Since I LOVE using my KLD templates to design my layouts, I thought I would share my process on my blog and on YouTube whenever I make pages. I already have a couple videos up on YouTube where you can watch me creating, but I wanted to also include a few Before & After shots of pages here. So be on the look out for future posts (and videos) tagged Before & After to see how I use the templates in my designs.

BEFORE























AFTER 
Templates used - Rings 3, Shapes 7T & 4T; Bracket 2T; Scallops mini 1A; Abbie Road mini 3A; Madison Ave mini 3B; Floral 2T; photo mats 4.5x6.5 & 4x6; 3x4; Rings1























BEFORE























AFTER
Templates used: Florals 3; 4x6 Photo mats; Rings 1,2,3; Mini Scallps 1A; Nature 2T: Mini Abbie Road 2B; Shapes 7T, 8T, 4T; Nature 2

No comments:

Post a Comment