Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mini Shopping Spree

So my Lisa B Mega Chipboard kit came today. The UPS man dropped it off just as I was leaving for work. I will have to crack it open when I get home and take some pictures. I am so glad the shipping was so fast. Maybe I still have time to order her holiday card kit and have it arrive before Dec.

I have been on a semi shopping spree this past week. HSN had free shipping on their craft items earlier this week and of course I took advantage of it. I went to the site looking for storage items, but once I saw the free shipping, I was like a kid in a candy shop.

I ordered 2 sets of Colobox fluid chalk ink (w/stylus). I think one of my new life goals is to own all the colors of this stuff. I love the soft touch it lends to my stamping projects.


I also bought some Cloud 9 Designs 4x4 pattern paper stacks for my Xyron PCS.


And I did get something I actually needed as well. I bought these plastic pocket organizers to hang on my scraproom wall. I need to have my supplies in plain sight or I will never use them. I hope this helps.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:35 PM

    ooh, fun! Did you say HSN? I want to check out those organizers! I use something similar -- they're shoe organizers, clear, that I keep embossing powders & other quick-grabs in...the sizes on those might make a little more sense (and I don't have many doors for these 'over the door' things) - have fun with your new STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plastic pocket organizers....

    ReplyDelete