Sunday, February 24, 2013

Before & After - My Baby Layout

My mom gave me this photo to scrap of me as a baby. It is one of her favorites. I don't like how HUGE my head is in the picture. I guess it is true when they say "a face only a mother could love". LOL

So I started designing the layout like this. I like to play with my templates on my cutting mat to get my design ideas flowing.





Then I selected some papers from the October Afternoon Woodland Park line and started tracing and cutting. In the end, I changed a few things from my original design idea, but basically it came out the same as my design "sketch" I made with my templates.







































Templates used - Scallop mini 3A & 1B; Aspen Court mini 3B; Tiny Sweetheart 3T; Rings1; Winter3; Bracket 3T; 2" Strip mini; Tiny Tags 1T; photo mats 5.5x7.5, 5x7, & 4x5

No comments:

Post a Comment