Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vintage Tag Swap on Two Peas

I had so much fun with this swap...I made there...Love, handmade florals, and vintage kitchen.





For the Love tags I used Martha Stewart heart shaped coasters that I painted inked and glimmer misted. I handmade the flowers and I used some starburst sprays and used a vintage looking bead for the centers. I cut gold swirls on my cricut and used some amber/brown/gold beads for the stick pins. I added some feathers and some red lace...and stamped the word LOVE on the coaster.

The handmade flower tag I used a page from a vintage book (published 1920s), stickles, a pearl top pin, tons of mists, paints and inks, buttons, ribbons, and stamps...so fun. I made the cream flower with my cricut.

The vintage kitchen tag - I used again mists, paints and inks, chipboard embossed with cuttlebug, stamps, primas and my Martha Stewart double scallop border punch.























No comments:

Post a Comment