Sunday, December 05, 2010

October Flower Swap on YPP

I am so behind on posting to my blog. I have this backlog of pictures and videos that I really need to get up.

So I am going through the photos on my phone looking for more pictures of my favorite soap actor I had the pleasure of meeting in October, and I come across these picture I took from the flower swap for October over at Your Paper Pantry. They are bad quality because my phone is better at texting than picture taking...but I think you all can get the jist.


The theme for October was breast cancer awareness/pink. The large daisy like flower is made with like 6 layers and that I painted, inked, stamped, and chalked..I wanted it to have a petal soft looking texture. The centers are Asian coins with a dab of stickles. Then I made a few smaller flowers out of this vintaged patterned kraft paper which I glimmer misted in Vintage Pink and I put pearl centers. The green card the floweres were packaged on was embossed with my Sizzix Pink Ribbon set (it had texture plates, a die, and an embossing folder with proceeds being donated to breast cancer research.)

No comments:

Post a Comment