Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Window Shopping

Been scrapping more than shopping these days, although I did manage to do a page and a half over this past weekend. I am also working on favors for my mother in law's upcoming birthday party...so I guess I have been crafting, just not taking photos of my work. I will have to rectify that soon and share. But since I am here at work, in my down time all I can really do is shop. So I thought I would post a few things I am drooling over and hope to own sometime soon.

1 - The Gypsy. This is my Cricut dream. I cannot wait for the day when I don't have to lug my laptop and all my carts with me to a crop. It is bad enough lugging the expression.

2 -7 Gypsies calendar stamps - I have something bordering on obsession with calendar stamps. I keep buying them, and of course I have yet to make a calendar. Obsessions rarely make sense. These 7 gypsies ones are so lovely. I don't know why I have not bought them yet. I just like to stare at them. (And their new papers are gorgeous as well)

3 - Cricut Calendar Cartridge - speaking of calendars, this is a cartridge I had hoped they would make from day one. I cannot wait until it finally hits the shelves. Maybe then (hopefully) I will actually bite the bullet and make a calendar.

4 - Prima - Prima is like a thief in the night, roughing me up and taking all my money. With every new release my pockets get lighter. I cannot resist all the pretty. Their new stuff just seems even more gorgeous than the last. I swear this is cocaine. Cocaine in crafty form.

5 - Webster's Pages - so pretty I just want to wrap myself in it. I love love love...this line.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard so much about Webster's pages. I gotta go check them out. LOL! about Prima!

    ReplyDelete