Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cards for Boys - the biggest challenge of all

In my ongoing attempts to challenge myself creatively, I chose to make 20 boy birthday cards for another swap on the Cricut board. What should have been a simple endeavor turned into a full out production. I really am clueless when it comes to making things for males. I am so tempted to slap a flower on everything I make.

So after too long brainstorming. I finally came up with a super simple design that really should not have taken me so long. I used one of my all time favorite PP - cosmopolitan by Making Memories and cricut carts - Going Places and George. It took a bit to actually put the cards together because I used pen work on each of the titles for the card. That is the most embellishment I could muster without using a flower or a rhinestone.




No comments:

Post a Comment