I participated in a challenge on the Cricut board where I had to use a tag from any cartridge to make something. Simple enough, yet when forced to use a specific cut it always seems harder somehow.
I decided to combine my brainstorming of cute packaging for Student Employment Week at work with this challenge. I came up with a little box made from tags. I think for my students I will try to find a more unisex pattern paper and embellishment, but for the board challenge I went with the tried and true flower. I think it came out pretty cute. Would make a nice little shower favor or something.
Ok so I made this box with tags from TBBM, frame from Wildcard (I think) and floral swirl from Home Accents. Dimensions - 3"w x7"h
other supplies: Copic Spica pen, Pebbles Chalks, Wasau Metallic paper, MME pp, AC cardstock, Prima flowers, colorbox chalk ink, Rusty Pickle button, waxy flax from ctmh, Studio G stamps, and marvy uchida mini scalloped rectangle punch - oh and my trusty scor-pal...