Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Talking Dirty

I am so tired of organizing my scraproom. It has been this ongoing neverending battle to conquer my paper. I have spent every night for the past two weeks, cleaning...and there is no end in sight. Just when I think I have everything put away I find something else. This is a clear indication that I have too much stuff.

My husband asked me why I keep buying organizational products when I am such a slob. Normally, I would be very upset by that comment, but I cannot dispute the truth. I am not a neat person. Nevertheless, I need to make an attempt to get my stuff in order. I am tired of searching multiple rooms just to find some adhesive.

Speaking of organizational products I just ordered this from Joann's. I thought it would work nicely on the tension rod I have suspended in my craft room. I already have the clear pouches from HSN hanging up there and I thought the drawers would work well. I like having everything at my fingertips.

Here are some truly awful before pictures of my room. It is looking better than this now, but this will give you a reference of what I am working with.

2 comments:

  1. Mine looks just like your before pictures! Not matter how hard I try it always ends up in a mess. We are moving in less than amove so I have no choice, I have to sort it all out. I'm hoping for a fresh start in the new place. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you must be one of those people who even when things look like they are in a disarray you still know where everything is right???

    ReplyDelete